Bong parts

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Breakableduck, Apr 11, 2010.

1. :wave:

Can anybody make a list of optional bong parts and what they do for a total newbie like me? ​

Thanks GC :bongin:

2. when you buy a bong you can either get it with a downstem or a diffuser. there are different kinds of diffusers the best being alexk showerhead then there are other showerheads, ones with slits and ones with holes.

then you you have a few options

u can get a slide. either push style. disc diffused or ice pinched. DD being the best then Ice pinched then push cuz of airflow.

or u can get an ash catcher. they have regular ash catchers with a downstem/diffy. or they have inline ash catchers which are prolly the best on the market. or there are showerhead diffusers also really good. they have 1,2 or 3 piece ashcatchers. there are also dry ash catchers but they are shit usually.

you can buy a bong with perc but usually you cant add them there are pieces that you can but those are a whole other story.

prolly missing somethings like carbon filters and shit like that but its pointless if you ask me

3. Thank you very much!

4. I didn't know shit about shit when I started. Just keep reading threads. Open every thread and check it out. With time you will have impeccable knowledge of glass and all the various components of it.

5. carbon filter for me is probably the best attachment that you can buy. I have an SSFG inline, showerhead diffuser, etc. but without the carbon filter, 1) the piece gets mad dirty, 2) the taste of burnt chronic is not what I enjoy, 3) you totally know that it is working because the glass past the carbon filter is totally clean.

Get one, totally worth it.

6. Very nice, but i wouldn't say the Alex K is the best diffy, they are really meant only for beakers. Straight tubes work well with just a normal hole-diffy.

7. no disrespect but if u say that alexk isnt the best your trippin balls. i dont own a beaker but i own 3 AlexK's...

8. Ya idk i just didn't like how the showerhead diffy when i hit it on a WS TT, but i'm not much of a diffy fan anyways, my SB/Roor diffys are fine enough for me. I mean, it was a smooth ass hit, but i like to feel that shit in my lungs ha otherwise i'd just vape.