Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Steamroller gets you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KetsumiMD, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Hi. I am fairly new to smoking and was I have heard from some that Bongs get you the highest, and others say steamrollers. Now i know bongs don't kill your lungs as bad but of the two, which gets you higher? :confused:

2. The bong because the smoke is cool thus letting you get more smoke.

3. You won't be able to tell the difference. Honestly.

4. It depends how fat a hit. Therefore, I suppose you could get higher from a single hit of a bong rather than a single hit of a steamroller because (theoretically) you can take a fatter-sized hit from a bong. :smoke:

5. also i read that guide on this apprentice section and it says steamrollers get you high as fuck that is why i was wondering hehe, but i think a bong works just as well thats what i use

6. theres only one way to find out haha, buy both

7. only steamroller ive smoked from is one ive made.
    based on that, id say bong.

8. the water in the bong takes out more THC than tar

If they are both evenly matched i would say Steamroller...

Bong is much smoother tho

9. ^^ the amount of THC loss is next to nothing...

That being said, I've never smoked a steamroller :(

I was thinking about buying one the other day though for that exact reason... I usually prefer filtration though.

** what about a GB? Those get you high as fuck.

10. gb's only get u high as fuck because of the large amount of smoke.. if u have a bong with the same size chamber you would get just as high

11. Bongs do get you higher cause you can rip them harder than steamrollers. Steamroller is prob best dry piece imo

12. I don't understand why so many are convinced that bongs rob you of thc. Its not water soluble so unless you fill your bong with oil I don't see how that could even be possible.

13. I rip my bong with melted butter... LOL

14. I just made a bamboo steamroller pipe.Its wide and is a nice length also it take FAT ASS HITS! steamroller all the way but just be ready to cough up a lung.

15. um did you not relize the last post on this was in 2008? i think hes prob. decided by now? lol but yeah steam rollers are badass