Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or pipe?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FatJayz, Dec 12, 2013.

1. I only have a little bit of weed left, 1.5g of chemdawg. what would be the best way to smoke it? pipe or bong? bongs filter a little thc out but the pipe bowl burns and lets out tons of smoke for a few sec after letting off the carb, so I'm not sure which is the lesser of two evils in trying to conserve

2. vapor bonging

I only have a bong, pipe and rolling papers lol

4. Hey man, I think you would get better use out of your pipe. Make sure to corner your bowl. Also as soon as you take your finger off of the carb cover the bowl and it won't burn all the extra that you said goes up in smoke. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea I always corner my bowls. its so much better that way :)

6. Also if your trying to save weed, maybe trying packing a one hit in your bowl an just cash it. That's what I do when Ive got under a gram.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. i would go with the bong.

8. i usually smoke snaps even when i have a large amount of weed because it's an essential part of my little to no odor technique and i prefer to do it with a bong over a pipe, but that's just my personal preference. 

9. I actually got a lot of kief out of this bud so im gonna pack a bowl in my pipe and top it with kief and smoke the rest in the bong

10. Dude bongs waste a lot of bud not sure why

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Use a soldering iron and use a bong

12. If you have decent glassware, I'd say go for the pipe for flavor and to make it last; take a couple hits from a fat bowl and relax.
    ORRRRR, snaps out of a nice bong can never steer your wrong, either!
    :smoke:

13. Use the smallest pipe you have and snuff out the flame immediately after you take your hit. 

14. I'd pack a bowl of each and really conserve the last .5g with a gravity bong or a one hitter  :p

15. I go for bong over anything else usually. But when my vape gets here in the mail that might change :) 

16. #16 SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    bongs don't filter out thc it's hydrophobic... just pack snaps in the bong you'll get ripped.