Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Pipe (With pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icystriker, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Between those two, the pipe.
    I just prefer glass over acrylic.

2. What's wrong with acryllic?

3. Bong will get you more blazed. Is kind of cheap though, bowls are always great. Love my glass little spoon, still smoke out of it even though I've got a beautiful glass bong thats smoother than a babys bottom and dirtier than the man touching it. Dirty in a good way.

4. They r both just cheap pieces. I'd go with the pipe as well. Simple, effective, small, glass. Wait till u are willing to spend more money to get a bong and get a better one.

5. I like bongs cuz they hit smoother than pipes. I might sound like a pussy, but pipes are harsh on my lungs.

6. I say grab the bong bro.

7. Maybe it's just me, but I say save money and buy a better piece.

No doubt the other two will still get you high, but buy something you actually like not just something that's cheap.

8. Nothings wrong with acrylic. I just personally prefer glass. :)

9. Probably the bong. Those cheap spoons always seem to break easily. But acrylic is durable as fuck.

10. Alright, I think ill go with the bong.

11. They're both dirt cheap i say get both

12. TBH, IMO, spend a little more and get a quality gong bong. You won't regret it.
    Rather than spending $10 now $10 later $10 later - spend $30 or $40 and get a decent bong.

13. What makes those bongs better?

14. Acrylic Bongs are shit. Straight Up. Spend $30 on a mini Glass Bong. Thats 1000000000 X better than a acrylic.

15. Save for a little bit and buy like a 50$ bong. The better you start with, the less you'll end up wasting over time.

16. Stop being cheap. acrylics arent very good but still work

I just prefer glass

17. get a bubbler if you have money for those

18. yeah i would recommend avoiding acrylic bongs all together. every one i've hit tasted like shit after a month because you can't clean an acrylic bong the shit taste just become's infused in the bong