Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Falling420, Jan 5, 2012.

1. First time smoker.

Friend said it'd help me relax... I think he just thinks I'm a stoner cause I liked the 70's a bit too much. Anyway I heard the smoke is easier from a bong, but since it's only a dime bag I was thinking a quick joint could give me the high.

Suggestions?

2. I'd say joint just because it's the old school thing to do.

3. If you can do it, joint. Since it's your first time tho, you'll probably get tossed off your block either way. Joint if you wanna trip out then pass out, bong if you wanna giggle at the clouds and shit for a few ours.

This is of course, assuming you know how to properly hit a bong.

4. Bongs can be a little intense for first timers, then again, it's also hard for first timers to roll proper joints.

I say go with a joint, you can smoke what you want an cut it for later, and they are pretty smooth on the lungs, despite what some people say.

5. Bongs are 100% better IMHO.

6. Bong rips FTW

7. I had 2 rips from a bong my first time..it was intense definitely bong

8. As long as someone else rolls as you'll be very poor at it.

9. I proooobably wouldn't hit a bong for your first time smoking.

10. Joint any day.

11. I'd say just do one toke from a bong, wait and see if you feel high and if you don't try one more. Most people don't know how to inhale right when smoking a joint there first time that's why I recommend bong. Don't over do it though or you probably won't like it. Have fun man.

12. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']I proooobably wouldn't hit a bong for your first time smoking.[/quote]

Unless you wana get high....

13. Thanks everyone. Ended up hitting a jay 4 times.

Wow

14. Joint, definatly.

A few of my college friends started smoking weed more-or-less because I smoke alot, and they wanted to see what the fuss was about I guess.

After seeing all of their first times and how they recated, stick to joints, or even spliffs (Weed & Tobacco in a 50/50 mix) for your first time. Bongs can be a little overpowering for people who havn't smoked weed before and can put them out of their depth.

Just don't start punching above your weight so to speak, and you should be fine.

15. Joint, easier to understand how to inhale properly.

If you can't roll, learn to roll, get a joint roller, or roll it into a cone and fill it up :smoking:

16. ^ this. I use a roller and it is easy peasy. Getting good with a roller also allows you to roll joints that look just like a regular cigarette. Put a little baccy at each end and you have a very stealth way to smoke. I sit out on my back porch and smoke my spliffs and wave to my neighbors. They don't have a clue. (obviously this changes if they are close enough to smell it. I don't let that happen)

17. 1. Roll a joint
    2. stick it in your bong bowl.
    3. Light up and smoke a joint out of a bong...

4. Profit

18. I suggest a tiny bong hit, and then keep taking small hits every 5 minutes until you feel like you dont want anymore.