Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BONG OR JOINT ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mike17, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Which does everyone thinks better and gets u more high ?

2. Great first thread, bravo! so origonal

3. It gets you higher if you just eat it raw. Everybody knows that.

4. Bong hits to the noggin all day! EVERY day!!!

5. Tin foil pipe all day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get so high you start forgetting everything!!!!

6. I've never tried a bong. Looks like too much work. I did try a pipe once, also too much work with this relighting the bowl every hit, and it was windy outside, and if you hit it too hard debris came through.. Joint/blunt is the right way to do it.

7. Too much work?
    Damn you are one lazy motherfucker.
    Well 1g in a joint or 1g in a bong you would probably inhale the same amount of cannabinoids.
    Cept the joint stays lit so you lose some but again the water filtration does filter out some THC but you would probably lose more with the joint.

8. I give myself cannabis enemas. It's the only way to go!!!

9. Bong will get you higher.

Shoving it up your ass will get you highEST.

10. Hittsss frommm thhee BBOONNGGGG

11. Well, Bongs are a great way to smoke a lot of weed very quickly, but smoking strong joints (pretty much a blunt) is the best way for me. Don't race to get as high as you can as quickly as you can though, just kick back and smoke a chilled one. I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with getting stupidly high very quickly. Sometimes I suppose its fun in the right settings but for me it would just send me straight to sleep without giving me enough time to actually enjoy being high and the feelings it gives.

Experiment with stuff, try vaping, or edibles or whatever. 

12. Depends if im alone i smoke mostly bong but i do roll the occasional doob every once in a while. personally i hate smoking joints/blunts with multiple people because it gets so wet i think its discusting. 

13. bong rips all day

14. Love me a bong.

15. LOL I get grossedut sharing anything with spit on it, mouthpieces/straws,sandwiches, a joint would gross me the fuck out

16. lets put it like this, 1 gram in a joint i can smoke the head, im not sure i could smoke 1 gram worth of snaps threw my bong before getting to high. 

17. Versace versace

18. I can't describe it. Water diffusion just hit's home, even if it's just a preference.

19. #19 SupaaBaked, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    THC isn't water soluble. Well my work here us done, time to be hittin the old dusty trail. I have no idea how i even typed this right now. Autocorrect.
    Then i had to edit it becase i deleted the ] off the end off the quote. Im getting off the toilet now. This is general hopscotch over and out.

20. I read that it is its just not very soluble.