Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McPuffer, Sep 4, 2009.

1. I have a tought choice. I currently have $320, and im being offered 18G's of nice bud for all of it or i can spend half on a nice bong/piece and half on bud. What should i do?

2. if your friends arent jackasses, a bong is forever. go half/half bro ;)

3. go with a bong. then buy the good bud to smoke in that bong

4. Depends on what pieces you have right now. If it's not a necessary then get the bud.

5. definitly not even a question. 1/2-1/2 . you could get a sick piece for 150 bucks. and 9g's of chronic will last you at least 2 days right. good days those will be!

6. Yeah, I'd get a bong and the buds. But that's because I dont have one.

7. What are you currently smoking from? If you have a piece to last you i would buy the bud then start saving up immediatly for a nice bong. Since the weed will last you a while(hopefully, if you know how to conserve) you should have plenty of time to buy a bong.

8. I already own a bong, but it stays at my old roomies apartment cause I can hardly use a bong in my parents house.

Nothing beats a nice fat rip from a bong, so if you don't have one yet, I'd say go half and half.

You may end up with less bud, but you'll probably enjoy that bud way more out of your brand new bong! Just wondering, what other pieces do you have? Cause if you have an arsenal already, I'd just go for the bud...