Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 23, 2013.

1. So unfortunately I don't grow or have any sort of steady income so I have to rely on a couple other people for money.. which means I don't get much money and not very often. I'm getting $100 soon and want to know if I should buy a bong (I have one already, 11 inch HVY), or around 11g (supposedly) of dank. I feel like shit every time I blast through a new pick-up, my tolerance is huge, I've smoked 4-5 bowls out of my bong without getting past my high cap. I just bought 100 worth of bud 4 days ago and now I'm down to the last half nug, super depressing. That's one of the reasons I figure buying a bong would be better, especially since the particular bong I'm looking at is half off... for 100.

Double Perc Glass Water Pipes - Glass Water Pipes by GogoPipes.com

It looks awesome and is my favorite color. It's also pretty huge and supposedly has some pretty thick glass. All the reviews are 5/5.

I'm thinking I should buy this and then go on a T break or something.. not too sure. Maybe buy it and buy bud one more time and then go on a t break. I really need one.. but don't want to do one >_<

2. bud...........

3. But it's just going to be gone in a few days and the bong will go back up to 200.. and if I bought it it wouldn't be gone in a few days...

4. I would go with the bong but thats just because mine is broken :smoke:

5. Get a job and get both

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

6. then get the bong, u already know what u want

7. what is a job?

8. Get the bong and if you can't afford anymore bud for a while then your tolerance will go down, win win.

9. look at us tubes instead of that shit from gogopipes..

10. Alright, find a us tube that is the same as what I linked or better, at least the same size with percs. Can't exceed $100. Go go probably wins.

11. Dude how bout you take a t break then save your money and buy both?

12. The bong is available at half price now from what I understand, and will be 200$ if he waits.

13. Why buy a new tube if you have no green, and won't be getting any money for green anytime soon? Can't hit an empty bowl.

14. Am I blind or does that bong only have one perc?

Also this made me lol because it's so terribly written:

"Double perc glass on glass Water Pipes are about 16 inch tall and very thick. Double perc water pipes have19mm Slider or down stem for14mm glass and glass Bowl. These water pipes has on chamber of arm tree percolator."

15. Chinese glass is China

16. If you are stoned set on buying a new tube, wait until you can afford one you REALLY want. Not some cheap, china glass. 100 beans can go a long way, man, hate to see you spend it on something that isn't worth it.

17. Get some weed now, and a better bong later. Or better yet, a vaporizer.

I shit you not, I've bought bongs like that one you're looking at in the OP for $25-$40 at the convenience store. Don't go blow $100 on that, man.

18. The bud first because you can smoke that already. You can get high for longer and save your paycheques for a good bong in the future. Instead of a shitty bong now with no bud, that's a lose-lose situation.

19. bud.................once again bud