Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4grls2bongs0wry, Mar 28, 2012.

1. yea not having a decent bong sucks..especially when some of my friends have top quality glass bongs that ive used..swear I've never known a smoother way to smoke than a glass bong with all the mods and a ice chamber..no choking, coughing, hell ya don't even feel anything..just taste great bud and will be extremely high.

2. :bongin:half and a new piece and your set to go sir that bong will stay forever so get a nice one but the herbs will always come and go plus the bong will get your wayy more ripped then any joint would and make the herbs last that much longer :bongin:

3. Get the bong because you can have it for years and always buy more weed.

4. ^^ agreed, i would get a killer piece and just hit up some killer dank when it comes, pick your bud like your pussy! only grab Grade A never settle for F quality. :smoke: