Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatman2020, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I need a new toy so i was going to go with a bong and i most likely will, Bong or Bubbler any opinions are welcome :)

2. its hard to give you any advice when you dont say anything about what you want out of the peice.

3. i dont really know iv never owned a bong or bubbler, your opinions are helpful lol

4. ehh i dont like bubblers to much and im a total white boy so for me its all about a decent bong. you can make a nice homemade bong for practically free if ur creative

5. well if you plan to just use it to kinda sit around relax and somethin u can pocket i would get a bubbler. if your lookin to blaze with friends and dont rly carry it around much i would go with the bong. still their are other reasons but u didnt give us any info lol. if u have any questions u can shoot me a pm and ill help ya out

6. I prefer a nice bubbler to a bong