Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AzToker, Feb 18, 2010.

1. hey guys, so ive never smoked a blunt/joint before, and i usually smoke through a bong or pipe... so i was wondering, is the smoke from the blunt/joint harsh? like, is it justas bad as a pipe, or what?! haha!

2. its worse.

3. Blunts are harsh, but mostly only when it gets close to becoming a roach. But maybe I'm just used to blunts and I'd say a pipe is smoother to me.

4. damn... well im a bit of a pussy with smoke and shit, so im always smoking through water. Hopefully ill get use to it and it wont be such a problem :D

5. It's not that harsh man. Just take little puffs to get used to it.

6. try it sometime, maybe with friends. and if its too harsh then wait another month or so before you try again. you will get to where you love blunts.

7. Save blunts for special occasions. Joint never bothered me unless I smoked six in a row. Pipes and bongs are awesome. :D

8. i like my self a nice blunt:smoking:

9. Just drag slow if you're worried about it. It's a little harsher but more than likely you'll be able to lol. Have fun :)

10. Make sure you smoke a blunt that's properly rolled. A lot of kids can't roll well and are just satisfied with a loose blunt "cuz it rips." A nice rillo with about a gram of dank rolled as tight as possible while still hitting will be very smooth, burn for awhile, and get you and a friend ripped. Sounds real cocky and like I'm bragging but kids smoke my blunts and tell me they get higher off of them than other blunts. A good roll makes a HUGE difference in the blunt-smoking experience.

11. ive been smoking blunts everyday for like the past 5 months and i havent noticed any significant changes....except that i feel wayyy more stoned after blunts than pipes(no matter how many pipe bowls i smoke...)

12. nah bro your totally right the way a blunt is rolled and sparked determines how long it will last....the worst is matching on a blunt thats being rolled by some scrub and it only lasting 5-6 rotations while running the whole time...

13. Bong for sure!

14. Well, seeing as I have a Roor in my hand... I'm going to go with bong. Blunts are awesome, don't get me wrong, but I would hand the win to bongs.