Bong on airplane

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bowlpacker, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hey im not sure if this is the right place to post something like this so sorry if it isnt. So im currently in holland and i bought a small glass bong that fits in a little case. I havent used it yet and im going back to California in a couple weeks. If it is unused can i take it to California without any trouble?

2. No resin equals no trace of marijuana :) your good

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIr7Xw2-RY]YouTube - Harold And Kumar - Bong On A Plane.[/ame]

4. Your gonna be fine if you bought it in a store why wouldn't you be able to bring it on a plane? It's just a piece of glass

5. You can buy some sketch shit in stores ^_^

6. Everyone knows just because the law says its okay doesn't mean it is in practice. There is a chance some douchebag TSA screener will see it and take it just to be sure. Although since it is tobacco equipment you should be good if its clean.

7. Be careful as if they class it as paraphenalia then it's a federal offence importing it.

So some dick can make a scene over it.

8. Yea I wouldn't take the risk. You could be perfectly fine or it could be a real nightmare.

9. Ship it to yourself before you leave.

Don't risk taking it on a plane.

10. genius

11. if you check it you should be fine (i would go crazy with bubble wrap/other forms of padding to be safe though)
    im not sure about carry on though... i bought 2 pipes in Cali when i went there last summer and they were unused so i figured they would be fine, but i looked it up anyway and some people said it was fine, like they brought bongs back and stuff with no problem, but i was reading other stuff about glass on planes, and stuff like that. there wasn't really any clear answer... so i just wore big pajama pants on the plane and put one pipe in each pocket and i was fine haha that seemed to be the only way i could do it with no problem

i would have just checked em but we werent checking any bags

12. Idk after watching that harold and kumar clip i realised how like realistic that circumstance could be. They might put a terrorism charge on you for being a pot head lol.
    Yea id just mail it though...put a lamp shade in there with it and your set dude

13. Harold and Kumar (Plane Scene) & How High (Lamp Scene)

14. just place it in your luggage in some nice bubble wrap, when i bought my bong it came with a sticker on it that said "FOR TOBACCO USE ONLY" so if you can get your hands on something of that sort place it on there, i don't see any problems if it has that declared. plus its fun to keep on after, its funny seeing "FOR TOBACCO USE ONLY" when you're about to load a bowl of some nice kush :D