Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong on airplane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSoupiest, Feb 10, 2010.

1. my sister bought me a bong and it's currently at her dorm. i'm visiting her next weekend and i want to take it back with me.
    do airlines (specifically southwest) put checked baggage through xrays? if so, is it legal to carry a completely clean bong in a checked bag? any tips?

2. Lol might as well not try and just ask her to ship it to you

3. if its NEVER EVER been smoked out of yes itl cross. also make sure you got it buble raped to shit because air plane atendaatns throw your shit around. if i were you id just tell her to ship it to you seperatly. after that terrorist atack attempt the security has been bumped up like mad. also if you live in canada the olympics. i say ship it seperatly because on a air plane they wont tolerate any sort of non sense.

4. yeah im pretty sure you'll be good, you might have some questioning but if it happens just keep your cool and say its for tobacco. NEVER admit its for cannabis use. You should be good, i mean what do they sell them for anyway lol

5. This is the best idea but you still shouldnt have any trouble on the plane with it if its completely unused

6. other than they throw your shit around and if it breaks they most likely won't take responsibility and say some BS about it was contraband or something

7. If its some high quality glass, like a Roor or some shit then fuck yeah I would try to take it back, otherwise just have her ship it because it's not worth getting caught over some chinese throwback. If it's been smoked out of then don't try it either.

8. yeah it's never been used ever, but my sister is reluctant to ship it cause you tecnically have to declare it as a tobacco pipe and it has to be wrapped in "for tobacco use only" tape.
    this is only a problem cause i'm still 18 and i still live with my mom sooo that wouldn't fly

9. Well if they want to question you, your mom would find out..

edit: oh wait you're 18.. is she picking you up or anything? or will you be on your own till you get home?

10. I've heard of a case wear some one carried on a bong, never smoked out of, and it was considered a glass vase or something like that.

11. Just don't try and use it on the plane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIr7Xw2-RY"]YouTube - Harold And Kumar - Bong On A Plane.[/ame]

12. yeah i'll be on my own, i'll drive home from the airport.

yupp i have no wish to get a cockmeat sandwich

13. right when i saw this thread i thought of Herald and Kumar

14. If its brand new just take it with you in your caryon. :)

15. exactly.