Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong on a plane...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oOCiscoSmokesOo, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ^^ thats actually not a bad idea. Besides the fact that it will show that it isn't used for MJ, you can also cover up the scent of the resin in the bong that is left over, because you will never get every little last bit out.

2. Except that I do after every time I smoke out of mine. I make it a habit to clean my bong right after I blaze.

3. ^^^ I believe he means the molecules of resin that are left on as traces that have possibly integrated into the glass. glas is a porous material, and as such it tends to absorb overtime, scents nad such. so unless you have a mass spectrometer and chromatographer in your room to check the piece, you'll never get out (every single trace of resin).

4. It would have to be absolutely spotless or you could get in to some trouble my friend :(

5. I cleaned it like 6 times and STILL smells like weed. I guess I'm shipping it =/

6. Don't do it, man. Just mail it to your house.