Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong on a plane...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oOCiscoSmokesOo, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Well I'm moving back to my home town soon and I can only take a suitcase full of my stuff on there. Sooooo I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to try to take my bong in my suitcase?!?! I really need it, it was like 300 bucks =0

2. Have someone post/freight it. Better deniability.

3. Wash that shit clean with ISO too...

4. Problem with that is I leave tomorow and the only other person here is my mom and she hasn't a clue I smoke and hates stoners.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42M-_GJvpGM]YouTube - Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay Airplane Scene![/ame]

HASHAHAHAHAH bad idea

seriously dude if you clean it out properly with alcohol and no resin trace at all then i think its legall???

6. Haven't you seen Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay? :p

7. Alright well I'll just have to clean it. Thanks!

8. #8 Immeco, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    It has to be SPOTLESS though dude. No trace of weed can be on that shit. Wash it until you think it's clean, then wash it again.

Also, get some kind of foam travel case for it. You can never trust those airport fools.

9. Clean that shit until it's sparkling like new. And just for good measure... clean it after it's already sparkling like new.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDiWslwPlmw]YouTube - How to Clean a Bong in Two Minutes[/ame]

10. I would literally dip it in alcohol and soak it, then scrub it and dip it again. Remember, if you can smell it when you press your nose to it, a drug-dog can smell it through a suitcase.

11. that is the best fucking bowl ive ever seen , where in the name of christ can i get that shit???

12. Haha that video was pretty awesome. But I don't have any iso. =[

13. Haha alright I'll do that. That pokeball bowl is AWESOME!!!!!

14. Soak it in simply green then iso and salt finally hot water not one smudge. It MUST look like new. Or just wrap it up put in a box and send it overnight shipping to your new address. $60 is better then $15,000 bail for intent on trafficking drug paraphernalia.

15. get some iso and clean it once. then come back over it again with iso and salt.
    that will get that back to brand new condition.

16. Just ship it to your new address, you don't actually need someone to ship it for you.

17. You better get that shit even cleaner than when you bought it.

18. Watch airport security search his bag and his mom is like WTF is that.

19. u literally have to clean it until u can no longer smell marijuana resin (at least 3 or 4 rinses), or you could clean it and take some tobacco rips and be like my "tobacco water pipe"