Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong names?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rync888, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Just bought a bong a few Weeks back my girlfriend named it Barry bongs what about everyone else?

2. Barack Obonga: The President of My United Pieces of Paraphernalia!

3. Thats awesome haha.

My bong has a fairly unusual name, I usualy refer to it as "the bong" or "my bong".

4. Long bong silver

5. My little blue bong: Stoney smurf

6. My bong's name is Suicune, after the legendary Pokemon, but it's just a simple piece. My little pink bubbler is Clefairy, because it sends you to space :p One day I'm gonna get a nice pink glass bong and name it Mew and all will be perfect.

7. Beakman is my bong; Master of Botany, Professor Chester Danworth is my mini ROOR steamroller; Robyn is my bowl (spoon, and my first. She's my baby); and my glass blunt, Presidential Elect Dale Chipman. I also named a chillum I got for a friend General David Elsworthe (D. Elsworthe for short, so his stoner ass can remember -.-). I like naming pieces >.> some have stories behind them, others.... I'm retarded Dx lolol