Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong make you higher ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoned0illusion, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Or is the fact that simply u end up using more weed than in a pipe hence making you higher and not the idea because u take bigger hits? of course you take bigger hits you end up using or red eyeing a vaster quantity of weed?

2. ......I'm so confused.

3. Translation: does a bong get you higher or is it just that you're smoking more at once?

Generally I feel higher from my bong. Even with one hit rather than 4 or 5 with more weed from a pipe.

4. bong seem to get me higher because the smoke is smoother therefor i can toke bigger hits

5. You smoke more weed out of a bong which is why you feel higher. The water in the bong filters out some thc.

6. I have a feeling that THC's affects are increased based on the amount you intake at one time.

I.E. One gram of weed will get you higher if you take it in one hit, than if you took it in 5 hits.

And since a bong allows you to do that, then yes, I feel a bong gets you higher.

The amount is inconsequential, and wont affect your high. remember, THC isnt soluble in water.

7. Water doesn't filter thc

8. A bong deff gets you higher.
    (Speaking from lots of experience ;D)

9. It definitely gets you high, quicker.

10. THC isn't water soluble. The water filters out more carcinogens which allows you to get a little more THC. Rumors say from smoking a joint you get 33% of the THC or something, whereas a bong gets 66%. I don't know if that's valid, but I can vouch for it to an extent from experience.