Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong made me cry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caldwell, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Ok so I've been smoking dank daily for about a year now. Sometimes I use my bong, sometimes I use my vaporizer ( da buddha vaporizer ). Anyway, I favor my vaporizer over the bong but for the past few days I've been using my bong exclusively and for what ever reason it made me REALLY SAD, to the point where I cried 3 times in one day. Then another time the next day. I didn't know what could be causing the problem and finally thought maybe its the bong since I wasn't using it that often ( although I actually think the bud wasn't flushed properly as it doesn't burn consistent at all and burns very black ).

anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts on that because It was fucking weird, like I had a permanent anxiety attack and it felt like it was going to be for the rest of my life. Weird.

2. Sounds like you got some deeper issues that weed made you realize. The bong smoke probably contained a lot more different chemicals since the weed is burned at a different temp resulting in a different high.

3. That CBD be hitting hard.

4. Your lungs have been talking to your eyes.

5. Man, I swear to god I was feeling this a few months ago. Go to a therapist man tell them that they have answers for you.

6. I think you need a doctor....

"and finally thought maybe its the bong since I wasn't using it that often"

Unless your a girl with massive pms on a heavy flo this wouldnt happen. And the fact that you say this...maybe your in denial about something else?

You obviously have things going on in your life or things need to be addressed if i were you id go see a doctor ASAP... good luck:smoking:

7. I've seen someone cry after smoking once.

Then again, she was a 110 pound girl, who smoked as much as everyone else, who at that point in time, were daily smokers.

8. My wife went to a meditation thing. Said she cried.
    I didn't go, because just not being around people unwinds me enough.

9. You might have vaginitis

10. Just find someone to talk to man! Let everything out and you will feel better. I dont know though has to be personal issues I would believe.

Like someone said them cbd's hitting u hard lol. Keep vaping at a low temp. I would use Da Buddha over a bong any day anyways

11. Hook the bong up to the DBV, problem solved. I do it all the time :D

Edit: Man, I miss that clear wand, I have a blue wand now.

[​IMG]

12. I'll cry if I'm thinking about something totally beautiful, but not because of a bong :laughing:

13. Smoking makes me more in tune with myself. Like it allows me to hear my inner thoughts. Sitting over a bong is relaxing man. You finally had the time to just sit and think, probably more than you wanted too. :p Anyway, I'm not making much sense. Being hungover turns off my thinking ability.