Bong liquids

Discussion in 'General' started by cOoLa1D, Jan 19, 2006.

1. i usaully use just cold water in my bong but i heard of people using orange soda and hot water and stuff, i heard that the only difference is taste and how hard it hits..? is it true that such things as soda and juice are really bad to smoke with? I WANNA TRY NEW THINGS HERE! but dont kno what to try..

2. Warm water is the shit. It sooths your throat like a mother fucker. I give it two thumbs up.

3. I love Aquafina flavored water (Wild Berry is my personal fav). I still haven't tried it yet but Bobbert puts a little peppermint extract in his (just a drop because it's so strong). I prefer cold products over hot, but that's just me. I refill bottled water and keep it in the fridge for when I want to use a bong. -- I don't think soda would be a good combination but that's just me.

4. that Aquafina flavored water sounds good i like those.. as for hot water ill try it... i have heard alot about putting soda or juice into it but i heard its really bad for u and i would think that soda would take out thesome of he THC

5. i have used alot of gatorade and stuff back in the day but recently i ussually just use water out of the sink, that flavored water sounds good to

6. Only thing liquid that will take out THC is alcohal, stay clear of that. About 5 drops of vanilla extract gives the cold water a cool feeling with a slight vanilla taste.

7. fecal waste is pretty good, hard to clean though.

8. yeah but its way worth it.

9. soda would bubble and fizz all up the bong.. may wreck your hit..

i think i want to try a drop of vanilla extract in my bong water next time..

10. my parents used to have tons of different extract flavors back in the day, and even now I think that nothing beats icy cold water with a bunch of either vanilla extract, or orange doped into it. orange is the shit

11. i just put some raspbery cristal light in mine, it was pretty good

12. usually I just put LSD, Mapple Syrup, Petrolium Oil, Taco Bell Border sauce, liquid dish soap or cat urine in mine.

13. I put paint in mine

14. those r pretty "cool" posts...not really they were pretty gay but to every1 else thanx for the ideas this weekend should be fun tryin new shit ill post what i think is the best 2morro

15. personally, my favorite is just a bong filled with water and crushed ice. Ive tried beer and cranberry grape juice. The beer carbonated up the bong for the first few hits. Since the alcohol in the beer is only like 5-6%, not much of the thc is absorbed. Try some cran grape, its real sweet.

16. well I can see we're not wanted here Emonkhe.
    seriosly I use that stuff in my bong though.

17. extracts have a bunch of alcohol in them dont they? i used orengeade once, it was tasty