Bong Liquids

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jetersaurous, Jul 9, 2010.

1. I'm just curious to know, what everybody's favorite bong liquids are. For me, I prefer either sodas or ice water. My favorite is big red and sprite, in a two chambered water bong. So, what do you use for bong water??

2. ive tryed blue rasberry drink.

never again tho. it did taste good, but leaving the liquid in there just left sugar residue all over. and stained my tube blue(till i cleaned it)

3. I use water. Using anything else makes your bong nasty on the inside and harder to clean

4. You know your inhaling the CO2 from the beverage right? And it filters out thc. I use hot water when vaporbonging, ice cold in my bubbler.

5. Distilled fridge kept water, and ice lots of ice. Sometimes the wifey and I get crazy and add some food coloring to the water, just to be festive.

6. Sometimes I use cranberry, grape, or apple juice. It adds a little flavor.

It doesn't make it any harder to clean if you clean it after you're done. I never let my bong just sit and marinate in bong juice.

7. Gross. I just use water, why get your bong all sticky and gross, its just unecessary, it does nothing for flavor, dosen't get you any higher......so why do it?????

WATER.

8. if anything squirt some fresh cut lemons, limes, and oranges into the water. It will add some flavor while also cleaning your bong from all the acidity.

9. a lot of things don't add flavor, but I have found stuff that adds good flavor. Ginger ale is amazing tasting

10. steaming hot water, or fruit punch (if I'm smoking something that tastes bad)

11. Slushie water. You guys know what I'm talking about.

12. what if you put medicinal soda in it!?:smoke:

13. Hot steaming herbal tea.:bongin::D:DEnjoy!

14. ice. cold. water.

15. i used mouth wash couple weeks ago:eek::eek: only took one hit and it was intensely minty!! kinda chemy tasting:eek: I filled ashcatcher with pure mouthwash and the tube had diluted mouthwash.

This is all that should go into your bong.... maybe hot water, haven't tried it yet tho.

16. Cold water or lime Kool-Aid, sometimes hot water with lemon juice.

Thats all.

Cheers.

17. Used to do this with water with a hint of mouthwash. Tasted fantastic, but I remember posts on here saying it might be unhealthy so I stopped.

Also make sure your mouthwash has no alcohol or thats stealing some of your thc.
    :smoke:

18. Was with a few buddies and we walked out to the beach to the bluffs to get cross faded and I brought my mini bong and I of course forgot water so we put Beer in it, only way to describe how it tasted was a "green apple taste"

19. All mouthwash has alcohol.

20. Not the ones they make specifically for children ;)

Cheers.