Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Liquid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hunterman01, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Well everyone use's water, everynow and then i wanna mix it up.

So this is basically a thread asking YOU what have u put in your bong?

I want you to tell the community how it was on every different liquid ill start

Ive used RootBeer, sweet tea, Kool aid, and beer :D

Rootbeer was actually pretty good

Sweet tea wasnt bad

Kool aid was alright

Beer was TERRIBLE

^^^ Id advise do not try beer

2. Lol. Beer.

Is the root beer thing worth doing? Like good novelty value, or more like "you've gotta be really bored'? And did the crabonation fuck with your hit?

3. Yeah carbination sucked.

But the overall flavor was lets just put it this way "beautiful"

4. Haha I've used pineapple orange juice before.. But it was a long time ago. Smoked some Pineapple dank through it and then I just drank it afterwards.. lol

5. I bet u were pretty fucked

6. you ever tried sprite? i might do it in my buddys bong :devious:

7. ive bough this thing called fiz; buyfiz.com

its pretty dope it cleans the smoke of grease, makes it less crucial to smoke, and cleans your bong. hands down i recommend it

8. what about coffee

9. Hot or cold?

10. I filled my bong with Gilbey's Vodka once. It hurt and gave me a very bad headache. Would not suggest this. Alcohol fumes = no bueno!

11. I'm no chemist but any alcoholic beverage would take out the THC when filtering through it correct? just like how i make hash by extracting the THC with alcohol.

If you want to use something tasty go to Alberta in the rocky mountains n get some water from the rivers that run off the mountains, tastes like heaven.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 bongsarethebest, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    I used to super cough after every hit, like really bad. Coughing green flem, nasty. I've been smoking for more than 20 years.

I  tried FIZ, it's awesome. After a week or so I stopped coughing and it cleans my bong perfectly. Looks cool too... Love this stuff, definitely recommend it.

Check it out: FIZ: Better way of smoking marijuana in a bong