bong liquid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by aebstract, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I was wondering if using vodka would be any different than water? Maybe it does something to diffuse in vodka? Also I was wondering about the red liquid I see some of you using.. What is it and what does it do?

2. No! Never use any kind of alchohol for bong water. Thats a big no-no.

3. do it. do it.

4. why would you think vodka is better to use in a bong? just keep the vodka for drinking and use water..

that would be a complete waste of liquor.

5. alcohol dissolves thc. theres like 2304823094823 of these threads. "can i use alcohol instead of water" please search. your not the first one to think of this

6. Maybe you should read the whole post and not the first sentence only before throwing commands at me, jackass.

7. THC is soluble in oils and spirits... so put the grey goose and peanut oil away sir.

8. isn't alcohol flammable? and the vapors too? :rolleyes: sounds like a good way to explode a lung or something:smoke:

9. The red liquid you see in some bongs are water with red dye in it, no one usually puts anything but water in their bong. It either creates a mess, is not worth it, or even takes away from the thc you get (alchol). Just use water.

10. Fair enough. I was just curious :eek:

11. You can use alcohol in a hooka and it will get you mega fucked up beyond belief but never when smoking weed.

Do like 2/4 vodka 1/4 ice 1/4 orange juice

12. your joking right?

13. No I am not joking it's not something new it is a very common thing among people who smoke alot of hooka.

14. Damn, you suck at trolling, man.

Seriously.

15. lol why do you think I'm joking? Trust me I'm not trolling right now try it, it's pretty awesome and you will get plastered.

16. Why are ether of you arguing? Go rip :smoke::hello:

17. ive put vodka and hennesy in the base of my hookah before and as it didnt get me plastered, i still felt it. it does have a slight effect, but not much to waste the drink on.