Bong, just got it (pic)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #1 xLDKx NewYorker, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Got it for $10, got some medical grade resin in the stem so happy days when i need it.
    edit* bubbler and slider

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. [quote name="xLDKx NewYorker" post="19443727" timestamp="1391210463"]Got it for $10, got some medical grade resin in the stem so happy days when i need it.[/quote]Bong res is the worst res imo. I personally don't even smoke res anymore because it tastes like shit. Gives me way too bad of munchies, and damn near puts me to sleep. Besides that good job on 10 bucks for that beast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hits like a freight train, first bong i ever smoked, and first i ever bought.
    Why's bong resin the worst, if i may ask and sound stupid? lol

4. [quote name="xLDKx NewYorker" post="19443772" timestamp="1391210961"]Hits like a freight train, first bong i ever smoked, and first i ever bought.Why's bong resin the worst, if i may ask and sound stupid? lol[/quote]It's too wet, takes too long to dry otherwise just bubbles and tastes like shit imo. I used to scrape pipes/bongs slides/ bubblers all the time but then I got enough money where I don't gotta scavenge for a quick toke. Pipe res is the "best" res imo. Although I don't like either haha. But good purchase for your first bong, keep it as long as you can. I got my first bong 5 years ago and still got it haha. Happy tokin

• Like Like x 1
  5. i think of resin as the stuck on burnt on bits and pieces that are left in pan after you cooked something delicious. sure, something delicious and dank was in that pan and the resin came from something delish, but its stilll burnt on stuck on shit. what do you usually do? just wash the pan and dump it down the drain...you wouldnt scrape and eat it right?

6. #6 xLDKx NewYorker, Feb 1, 2014
    used to smoking middies, couldn't think of anything to call it haha

Plan on it, i'm a jew when it comes to pieces. 

7. #7 xLDKx NewYorker, Feb 1, 2014
    @[member="The Band"]
    Well some people don't have a "well off" stick halfway up their ass...

8. Rachel Ray, Emeril Lagasse, and Mario Batali would disagree.

:D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wasn't being hateful? Just saying. T4nks dOuGh..

10. GUYS! LETS JUST ALL HIT OUR RESPECTIVE BONGS, AND GET ALONG

11. I just hit some sour...lungs hurt, feelin fine though