Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong/Joint Smoking Rules....of SE England!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ClassicGhostie, Jul 10, 2011.

1. The 1st's, 2nd's, 3rd's, 4th's etc system....you have to call your postition in the queue within the group before others unless of the following:

You roll the joint or make the "mix" --- You get "rollers rights" and therefore get 1st go.

You bought the weed --- "Buyers rights" and you get 2nd's (1sts if you made the joint/mix)

If you provide either tobacco/rizla you get 3rds or 4ths respectively...unless you own the weed or roll then follow above rules.

Soooo if you own EVERYTHING needed and make joint/mix you get 1sts.....of which anyone can call 2nd's, 3rd's etc...

The smoking circle should be established after calling so you can arrage to "pass the dutchy to the left hand side"

This system usually resets after each joint/mix to allow others in the group to have a chance at calling.

The roller ALWAYS calls what toke pass the joint is...as he/she rolled it they know how packed it is and how it smokes....

2. Whoever rolled it sparks it. Other than that i pass my joint or bong to whoever i want

3. fuck that your thinking too much... who ever bought it gets first. fuck that who ever rolled it shit. dont mix tabaccy grosssssss.
    So in a nutshell
    who ever bought it gets first then on to the right........SIMPLEEEEEEEEEEE

4. nah it always goes to the left! that's a vital rule my man! you pass it to the right and you're fuckin up the rotation! you can get killed for doin some shit like that!

5. Lol. I switch to the left sometimes. And I bet over in O-town that someone would get killed for that

6. It sounds a lot more simple when said LOL....it never gets passed to the right...its mad how differently people think about weed and how it's smoked, like in my personal experience mixing baccy with bud makes it a lot smoother in the pipe but i have to agree with no tobacco in joints..but deals are shite ATM (2g for £20/$30 mids) and people are poor xD...cant wait til i chop me widow :)

7. Sorry, but if I bought the herb, I'm taking first hit. Matter of fact, I'm taking second hit too. And third, and fourth.

I've dealt with too many scavengers in my time. I guess I've become traumatized or some shit. For whatever reason, this always seems to happen to me... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiXx38VAMUA]YouTube - ‪Snoop Dogg‬‏[/ame]

Toke alone and never be disappointed :)

8. ohh Snoopy Doggy Dog...you ponce LOL...alrite film :) shame that fella in the mentally cool shirts is a terrifying actor.
    I hate getting high on my own, no one to share....no one to care...but yes scavengers are EVERYWHERE!! 'tis good to get a smoking buddy who buys as much/more than you though!! :)

9. In my group whoever owns/rolled gets 1st. Everything else is freeform

10. if im with some new people i like to call out Marco! whoever responds with Polo! first gets it.

11. rollers rights and pass to the left. either way everyone's going to hit it.... bongs are different though, pack what you brought. hard to pass a bong around with 3-4 people.

12. I go, Person whos smoked the longest first, then their comrads at lower levels after. Unless its their weed,out of my pipe, then they get greens on the first hit. I always give someone else greens out of my pipe to be curtious. After that, the honorary beginner smoker gets to hit it because he has to get more smoke then anyone else. My rules are very complicated but basicly they go by the eldest stoner first.

13. jus' roll it and pass it, got damn!!

14. Here at my house if you put green in the blunt an your smoking with people who didn't you hit it 3-4 times and they hit it twice.

And we hide our blunts from most friends cuz they will just jump in like we owe them so keep it secret n choose one good friend or someone to match with.