Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Joint Size

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thcncr, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Well I'm finally deciding to invest in a nice bong, possibly custom made, and I'm looking for a bit of advise. My main concern with bongs are joints breaking due to stress, especially when you have a lot of extensions.

Now I'm not sure how much this would create but here's all I planned to get from a custom:

Bowl -> Ash Catcher -> Activated Carbon Adapter -> Diffused Downstem -> Bong (All pieces GonG)

I can just imagine that all of that would cause a lot of extra weight and some pieces might start getting weak after a few weeks use (I'm a daily smoker). But the reason I added on an ash catcher was to prevent any resin/cashed bud from getting into the ACA.

tl;dr
    Would getting 18.8mm GonG joints cause less stress than just getting 14.5?

2. Wtf. Go buy a nice bong and use it. Buy accessories and all that other GonG BS over time.

3. I don't need to buy things over time. I'd rather just have it all figured out.

Money ain't a problem