Bong joint broke Do I repair or replace?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by purplemudkip, May 28, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432779481.703985.jpg

I have a Möbius Nano Matrix. Paid 420 for it. It suffered an injury and now my friend who is responsible for it is either going to pay for the repair or he's going to give me $200 towards a new piece. If I got a new piece id probably spend around 450 on a different Möbius piece. What do you guys think I should do?

2. find a blower and get it repaired for like 50 bucks.... 

3. How do I go about finding a blower?

4. post an ad on craigslist for a blower or use putty. I know of people who puttied their stem back together and it worked great lol

5. Usually can go to a headshop, findout who they have as a local blower, and see if they can fix it.

Also Damn 450 for a bong? I guess if you have the money.

6. i remember this bong being $380 on ALT and in my lhs.

7. i wouldnt ever suggest using a headshop for repairs, my buddys a glass blower and the amount of fucks he gives about getting repairs shops give him done is zero. every shop ive seen quote somebody for repairs say it will take at least a month but ive been seeing the same sad box of broken glass getting added to but never shrinking for at least 3-4 months