Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**Bong Innovation** CalP's SPIRAL Inline Percolator

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by calp, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I really hate smoking out of non-glass pieces though... but I might try to make this tomorrow during my sick day haha...

I think I'm going to have to make more of a bubbler with a chamber for the percolator instead of a bong due to the fact that I'm not going to use PVC in my waterpipe

2. I've had that idea multiple times before, but it would be impossible to clean, and likely to break. And it's probably impossible to blow.

3. It's definetly not impossible to blow... I've seen MUCH more technical works...
    and breaking could be a problem just like anything that technical.. That's why you take care of your glass.. If you don't want it to break you get a beaker bottom 9mm tube...

Cleaning could be a slight problem but nothing an ashcatcher couldn't solve... That + grungeoff = clean glass 100% of the time

4. that is definitely possible to blow.. trust me, skilled blowers can do some CRAZY stuff with glass. Plus if a glycerin coil can be blown, this could too, they are the same type of concept.

5. Exactly..... It would probably be blown outside of the tube and inserted when blown but I'm not quite sure as I don't blow glass haha.

6. damn we got a couple of scientists on GC haha cool concepts it would be cool if one of you actual put them to use.

7. Why not throw one of those bubbler wet stone things from a fish tank on the end of the stem? Or would that filter out the thc?

8. we are talking about actually getting this blown into a nice glass tube, i don't think anyone wants a nice new bong with some fish tank apparatus chilling on the end of their inline haha!

9. Ya this would be a top of the line glass on glass bong... Nothing but the best glass in this :)

10. lol well wouldnt it be the same idea, just cheaper, easier, and possibly more filtration? I mean yeah it wont look cool but those things spew bubbles like a politician spews B.S.

11. Love the analogy :hello:

but if I get this done.. I want it done right.. I also am not quite sure what you are talkin about.. Do you think you could find a pic?

12. [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B001ECM2I6/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=11052671&s=outdoors"]Algarde 6" (153mm) Air Stone for Aquariums and Fish Tanks: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors[/ame]

Not necessarily that big but smaller, single unit. Just stick it on the end of the stem that is in the water, that would send bubbles every which way.

Edit: I dont know why the text is hyper linked

13. That basically just sounds like a standard diffuser. :)
    and your link isn't working for some reason

14. made it one time, but it didnt work all that well

i have a website for homemade bongs btw

15. WHy didn't it work?