Bong In Israel

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by piofaz, May 7, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

i want to know if u know (who lives and smoke in isreael) if its safe to bring my superclean and never used 44cm high black leaf bong in my not-carry luggage. I ask these because i noticed some news in the web where bongs have been taken out from selling in stores and now there are just f*****g hookas that are totally different and i dont really like.

That's why i want to be super sure that im not going in trouble in the airport and in the same time i can stay relaxed in my 2 weeks vacation.

thank you very much

ps in the picture i put you can see that i took all the secondary pieces out in order to camouflage the bong in the best way.

every suggestion is accepted

double thanks!

Attached Files:

2. i would look into edibles i dont know the laws in Israel but traveling out of country with possible contraband is sort of asking for trouble if you dont want to do edibles i would say a new pipe might be a better choice id show up super early if you can so that when security checks your bags if they dont want you to take it you still have time to run out to the car and put it in the trunk they will usually let you do that sort of thing in my experience