Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420princess, Apr 18, 2012.

1. So....I want to bedazzle my bong but idk if it would stay on? Does anyone know?

2. [quote name='"420princess"']So....I want to bedazzle my bong but idk if it would stay on? Does anyone know?[/quote]

Why not try and see what happens? No biggie if they fall off. But it could be hard cause it's circular and they won't stick. Idk how that shit works though.

3. Bedazzle...the little adhesive backed rhinestones, or the machine that rivets them onto cloth? The rivet one won't work, but the adhesives shouldn't have too much trouble. Try it out with just a few for a few days. Put some around the rim, see if they hold on. If they do, I'd go all out!

4. Why not roll it in Elmers glue and have your baby cousin throw glitter at it.
    Really? You want to put plastic jewels on your bong?
    That shit's bananas.

Damn cheap ass King Midas.

5. [quote name='"coalition17"']Why not roll it in Elmers glue and have your baby cousin throw glitter at it.
    Really? You want to put plastic jewels on your bong?
    That shit's bananas.

Damn cheap ass King Midas.[/quote]

People can do whatever the fuck they want to their own shit. Lay off.

6. They sure can.
    Doesn't mean it's a good idea. :eek:

7. It works this girl on youtube has done it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tVfd5iDAo]Stoney Sunday #4 HELLO KITTY BONG - YouTube[/ame]

But if you do it i wouldnt just just the sticky tape on the back you might want to try a hot glue gun as it is strong but can also come off if you dont like it, or if you like it just use some superglue.

8. She's annoying, barely knows what she is talking about, but thank the great Shiva for mute.

9. Ignore this guy, should be a nice way to make your piece unique as long as you do a good job of it!

10. Why don't you get a pin and every time someone new smokes from your bong you cut their finger and stamp their bloody fingerprint on the bong.

11. #11 coalition17, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Yes you turds. It's a girl so you have to agree with whatever she says.
    I bet if some dude said AY BRAH IMA BEDAZZLE MY BONG
    You'd immediately realize what a fucking retarded idea it is.
    Maybe putting stickers on a shitty homemade pipe
    But a glass bong you paid real money for? Come on

I wrote you this haiku:

Putting rhinestones on
    your glass is so fucking dumb.
    Just smoke out of it

12. I sell rhinestoned, It is possible, with the right materials.