Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chinoko, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity people!
    Just came back from a chill ass bong sesh. Well, I'm just wondering why bong hits get you higher than pipe hits or smoking out of joints or a blunt. Why do bongs hit SO much harder? I'm not talking about vaping or edibles, only smoking.
    If anyone knows reply. Thanks !

2. It could be because you are taking bigger hits at one time. It hits you faster because of that but i'm not sure why it get's people higher. it sure does though :bongin:

3. Because you're smoking so much more at once. You're not actually getting higher, it's just so much more of a rush cause the high is coming on all at once that it seems like you're higher vs slowly coming up. believe me, if you could inhale 1/3 of a blunt at once, you'd feel the same way about them.

4. bigger hits at one time.
    same like beer, chugging three party cups back to back will get you a buzz faster than sipping it will