Bong hits

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Crownic, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Do they always taste awful? The taste, not the smoke. Maybe its just my bong but I hate smoking out of it just because of the taste...

2. clean it. my bong tastes yummy.

3. i beg to differ, nothing tastes better than a bong rip of the sweat ganja. try cleaning out your bong/bowl

4. Whenever I smoke I just taste the buds im smoking. Clean your bong or get better bud.

5. Agreed, everyone is right. All you need is a clean bong or better weed. Schwag and low mids don't taste good as it is, so in a bong it's no different, and dirty water/dirty piece = bad taste with good weed.

6. a clean bong is all the difference I just took like 5 hits out of my friends nasty ass bong/side and it tasted awful and harsh.

Keep your bongs clean and slides clean aswell.

Happy bongin
    :bongin:

7. I sometimes put a red wine in the bottom of mine. I really enjoy the taste it gives it.

8. wine has alcholol which like absorbs thc

9. nothing is as refreshing as a morning bong hit with some delicious dank:bongin:

10. yeah man, i think there's something off with your bong. What is it made out of?

11. Its homemade

12. ^^ thats why. stick with glass

13. Oh that changes everything. I'm to stoned to explain it but im sure someone else will take over.

14. Eww dude thats gross...get yourself a glass piece even if its a small pipe it will still be better thatn any shitty home made rigged shit.

15. lol well if aint glass it aint gonna taste good thats for sure. plus you need to keep it clean, and for good tasting smoke smoke good weed.

16. o, homemade... thats cool i guess.

17. this thread is the perfect example of what I think about home made marijuana smoking devices.

18. If you're going to make homemade just throw it away after every smoking session. But I definitely recommend getting a real piece, glass is so much better

19. invest in some glass then talk about how it tastes...

20. ^^ He's right, glass is the best, clean glass. cold water and ice with good weed is the best tasting cleanest hit you can get, in my opinon. You should def just pick up a little 30-50 dollar glass bong. they're not that exspensive if you just want something that works.