Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong hits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Do you like little water for maximum smokeage, or do you like more for more drag and a little more filtering. I'm always seeing people put way too much, but to each their own.

I was going to make this a poll but my kushed ass forgot.

Shot out to all of you who say fuck it and vapegun it.

2. lol, I just fill my bong up maybe .5-1 inch above the bottom of the stem.

3. I have a stemless so it's a little different.

4. I like around 2 inches, perfect amount of filtering and it looks awesome.

5. Alot of people who are new to bongs.
    Just load it with water. Without knowing how much you really need.
    But i like about 1/2 inch above the bottom of the stem.

6. I use to like my water level a lil above the slits, like barely. Lately ive been putting in more water than that. Im liking it so far. With my stemless i like the chug

7. ill fill mine above the last diffuser slit about 1 centimeter..
    -mark

8. i hate having too much water and when my ice melts it creates a prob it makes the hit like ass because my tube isnt too big...straight illadelph

9. I like it maybe a 1/4 inch above the bottom of the stem. I prefer maximum filtration and bubble, over volume, since I have very big lungs, I just keep pulling longer.