Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong hits making me caugh now when they didnt before?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kesem, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ive been smoking for about 4 months now, And lately ive been using my bong.
    But today i took a hit and caughed a whole lot more then i usualy do, the hit wasn't that much bigger then what i usualy take.
    Any reason for this or how i can stop it from happening?

2. #2 Deleted member 629842, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    Make sure your bong water is clean, you may also want to just clean out the whole bong. Sounds like the resin wall on the sides may be the cause 

3. Yeah i say ya need to clean your bong tooSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Idk I used to be able to take like minute long rips when I first got my bong, but now I never dare to pull more than 15 seconds or so. Don't know the reason for this. Maybe you're longs are getting irritated from using the bong so much? I know I wake up with a sore throat after hitting the bong too many times the night before

5. MJ smoke is an irritant, smoke also damage your cilia cells in your throat (little hairs for filtering and moving mucus). Your throat is probably getting slightly damaged over time, if you stopped for 2 days you'd probably see it recover to normal. :bongin:

6. I think im going to clean out my bong, That might be why as i haven't cleaned it in quite awhile
    So thats what ill do, Ill post here to see if i see any change.
    Thanks everyone!

7. Personally when i rip a fat bowl and cough, it gets me more stoned then if i didnt cough. No idea why!?