Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong hits make me cringe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ant1k, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Picked up a new mini bong and every bowl I take out of it makes me cringe. It is packed with dank weed.

It doesn't make me cough, just kind of makes me shake my head a bit. Then the high sets in.

Does this happen to anyone else? I really don't like it and I've only experienced it when the weed is really harsh... The hits are moderately smooth.

The weed is still kinda moist... It doesn't crumble yet.

I was kind of paranoid for a bit that the buds weren't properly flushed and it's the chemicals in the bud making me do it.

Does this happen to anyone else? If so share some stories. Do you like it?

2. chill out, nothin is gonna happen to u.

and u dont have to be a champ, if u cant take a full hit then dont. (but its a mini bong so u prob can clear the whole thing with no trouble)

3. it might just be that its a new bong and hasnt been "broken in" yet haha

4. doesn't happen to me. but there's nothing to worry about. I usually nod my head after each hit:smoke:

5. Yeah I have a little reaction every time I take a hit too. This is just a pain in the ass on top of it.

It's like 5 seconds of: Wow this really sucks wowwowowowowow

6. hey dude, id be more than happy to take the bong off your hands :p

7. not exactly sure what you mean, but hey, its all good. Just pace yourself and don't force yourself to take in more per hit then you can.

8. That's the weed hitting you in heavier amounts.

9. Ahhhh it's like... I take a hit and then you hear a train coming and it's getting louder and louder and then it's like ffffffffffffffff and you can't help it.

10. It's almost like a chill, up your spine?

11. Yeah man exactly

12. Those are the best bong hits lol

13. How long have you been taking bong hits (or, smoking ganja for that matter)? If you haven't taken too many bong rips, it may be because you aren't used to taking in a bigger hit at once, which will leave you with a head rush and that cringe.

It happened to me the first few bong hits - you just work your way through it and you'll become more accustomed to taking bong hits (but that's not to say some still won't fuck you up).

It may be just the weed though, depending how harsh it is (as you mentioned). I've smoked some sticky as hell weed that was harsh as a mufuka... compared to some smoother strains (with flavor).

Ultimately, it just may be that you are getting some awesome hits which'll leave you stunned. If you don't enjoy them, then don't load the bowl as fat.

14. I've been smoking long enough I'd say. I've hit pretty well every type of piece and never had something quite like this.

I even had a mini bong the same style when I first started smoking. Bought another one because how smooth the hits were. Was my favourite piece to hit not just because it was mine. Not the case now... I'm definitely going to have to try another strain through this baby

15. Yeah, then it's probably the strain. Never a problem though.
    Sell your current herb if you no longer have a desire to smoke it, and invest towards something you'll enjoy man. :)

16. :smoking: lovin the vibes on gc tonight

17. ahaha. I have nothing to complain about the high. It's just getting there I guess

Check out my thread I have some pics up recent $20 pickup.

I am flyingggg