Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Hit Me Strangely Hard?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ApprenticeSmoker, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Ive been smoking for only a few months (3-4)  and I took a bong hit yesterday after taking a T break of 3wks and I would vape almost everyday not get to high just a nice mellow high and anyways I was always called a light weight when I could take a couple big bong hits and be pretty ok not really feeling high and after I took this huge ass hit I was instantly the highest I've ever been. Is this normal it was pretty weird and of course my idiot friends were fucking with me, They were being stupid and one them tried to pretend hit me and he actually connected right to my head it doesn't hurt much now just a swollen ear but then to fuck with me (Obviously stoned out of my mind) they kept telling me I had a concussion no I did not once I came down a little bit I finally learned how to handle this super strong high and stopped freaking out. It was a scary experience but I still like mary-jane.

2. well you did take a 3 week tolerance break

3. Could be better weed than you normally smoke

-PoPs A mIlLiOn