Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McWeeed, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I was just wondering if you get different highs from Bongs, Joints, Vaping, pipe and edibles. ?

Sorry if this is a stupid thread just wanted to know.

2. Yeah, a vape gives me a different high than an edible which is different than a bong high.

They are all different

3. Ill let my bong do tha talkin

4. They all have different characteristics to they're highs. Edibles are more of a body high. Bong highs can put you in another dimension. Spoons are pretty standard

5. #5 shroomkid, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    I've been smoking for about 5 years and I don't know what if is but recently I've been getting a lot higher from bong hits than I used to. Also the high seems more spacey and im more susceptible to panic attacks which ive never had before, Me no knwz y :D

But yea, bong hits provide a really intense high, aslong as you put a good bit in.

6. All forms of consuming bud give a different kind of high. I think the most noticeable is the difference between a vape which gives more of a body high and a bong which gives more the feeling of being fucked up and out of it. At least that's what it's like for me.

7. Chillum high. Makes you feel awesome.

8. an emotional connection with a bong/pipe/vape/edible gives a different feeling cause it could have nostalgia so you may even experience a different feeling say if you had two different pipes.

9. I feel like a bong snap gets me a quick high that doesnt last too long, good before work or sleep. A vape is nice for relaxing, and more healthy. Edibles are good for pain relief, and I sold all my pipes because I burn my hair, the butane taste, and because I had too many of them. Bongs my favorite, with ice and ash catchers.

10. Spoons/Bowls and Blunts/Joints get me high, but a manageable high. Like I feel safe and comfortable driving with no problem. Bongs/Water Pipes and Vapes have me on a entirely different level where I wouldn't even consider getting into the drivers seat of a vehicle.

11. Ice is a whole new exp, I love it. But I was wondering do, you not find the ice to rapidly melt as you do hits which makes the bong eventually overflow? Any tips on stopping that or do you just have to put up with it?

12. Yes they all produce different highs.
    Vaping produces a clean and very clear-headed high. Some people don't like the high that a vape produces because it's usually not as "intense."
    A bong rip high, on the other hand, produces a very intense high that hits you hard & fast. (My fave.)
    Edibles usually produce a long-lasting couch lock high that is really amazing when you're stressed out or in pain.
    Smoking a joint usually is the best way to sit back, relax, and slowly feel your buzz creep up on you.
    As for pipes & chillums, I think they produce a "foggy" high that usually ends in me acting like I lost half of my brain cells.

13. Yeah they are all different.

Edibles fuck me up the most. I love them, they make me giggly like a noob all over.
    Blunts give the next most intense high, sometimes too overwhelming.
    Vape is next, very comfortable smooth head high. It's the Cadillac of smoking.
    Incredibowl i420 low quantity high like a chillum with a hit like a varies like vape to bubbler.
    Bongs/bubblers next. Always the norm. Boring day after day.
    Joints. They suck. 'nuff said

I swear by having a big collection because the same piece gets old after a while and you stop feeling strong highs. If you constantly switch it up you never need a T-break.

But vapes my daily thing.

14. Pipe/bong/joint are pretty similar imo. Edible and vape are quite different though.

But I think a bong is probably a bit quicker and more of an impact, and joints feel like they last a while, maybe because the ritual takes a while longer. A pipe is inbetween. But they're all similar highs. Vapes and edibles are quite different though.