Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jwc, Dec 28, 2012.

  1. So I bought a mini bong yesterday, went to smoke a bowl and the hole in the bowl is way too small. I can't even get a paperclip through the hole. I need to know what this bowl is called, and how much I could expect to pay for a new one.

    Attached Files:

  2. Looks like a 14mm joint. You're going to have to pickup an exceptionally short 14mm downstem and 14mm slide bowl. should beable to get both at any headshop for less than $20. bring that downstem in to the store so you can get the right measure and buy the right size
  3. Is it possible to just get a bowl with a stem that will fit for now?
  4. Have you gone and looked?
  5. No because I have to get a ride so I am trying to figure out how much I am looking at spending first
  6. depends on Headshops. The one near my houses only has expensive downstems and bowls. Like ranging from 40 and up. so u gotta go look first. Take 100 dollars with u just in case.
  7. If I were you I'd pick up a 14mm diffused down-stem and a separate bowl to fit that down stem. Its what you kind of have to do for that bong (I own it.)
    EDIT: Oh and pricing, expect about 10-15$ for the downstem and 15-20 for a nice bowl for it. Your LHS will help you through it if you tell them what you need.
  8. The BOWL has a tiny small hole? Yes?

    Thats called a snapper bowl, like a one hitter, normally on exceptionally small or cheap bongs, you fill a tiny bowl, hit it then blow the ash out the bowl and fill another tiny hit. You dont drag the ash through this on.

    Unless its just manufacturing mistake and they didn't drill a hole correctly, normally snappers are more common on metal bowls on acrylic mini bongs
  9. you dont drill the hole for a bowl, they torch the bottom then push the hole through with a metal tool. only use a saw to make slits like on a tree or shower head etc.
    I would try to find a lower end head shop for a piece like that otherwise you are going to end up spending more on a downstem and bowl then you did for the piece

Share This Page