bong help.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinglb19, Oct 29, 2012.

1. OK so I bought a new bong because it looked cool. My only problem is every time I go to hit it I pull weed through. I have never owned one like this. If anyone has please leave some info.

2. Lol nobody knows a single damn thing about your bong except that it pulls weed through, which literally every bong ever can do.

3. Get a screen.

Break it up larger.

Use your brain.

4. then pack it and hit it in such a way that the weed doesn't pull through... it's purely common sense what will or will not cause something to fall through that hole man, just think about it a little bit it's not quantum physics

5. Hey man, if the whole in your slider is too big it will cause this. You can simply pick a glass screen from your local head shop, make sure its glass though ( i dont recommend metal screens).

6. Nothing wrong with metal screens, I actually prefer them over glass ones. They cover the hole completely while still leaving the hole "open" While glass screens just kinda sit there awkwardly and don't cover the hole completely.

7. screens maybe? or don't pull so hard?

8. YEAH, but burning metal isn't good for you. metal screens eventually burn though, therefore you must be inhaling something from it...

9. also you could just do something as simple as putting a balled up piece of bud over the hole before you pack the rest of your bowl.

10. I say use a screen until the bowl gets gunked up with resin then you will be able to pack smaller bowls....or buy a new bowl piece..

So options are as follows:

Option 1) use a screen
    Option 2) use it till the whole gets smaller.
    Option 3) buy a new bowl.

Peace and pot

Dembonez ;)

11. [quote name='"DWALKERLEM"']

YEAH, but burning metal isn't good for you. metal screens eventually burn though, therefore you must be inhaling something from it...[/quote]

Well I cut the screen into 4 squares and change them after every 2-3 seshs. Ends up being a new screen every day lol

12. OK a screen isn't possible on this bong. It won't let me upload my picture right now. I'm going to keep trying

13. Here is a picture of it. Anyone seen it before

Attached Files:

14. ummm....you bought that?

15. Yeah I payed twenty. I pick up new pieces from every new town I go to and it was the coolest looking thing in the little run down head shop

16. Dude I am sorry but you messed up on this one picking that thing up, it looks so sketchy.

17. [quote name='"dembonez"']I say use a screen until the bowl gets gunked up with resin then you will be able to pack smaller bowls....or buy a new bowl piece..

So options are as follows:

Option 1) use a screen
    Option 2) use it till the whole gets smaller.
    Option 3) buy a new bowl.

Peace and pot

Dembonez ;)[/quote]

Until the whole what gets smaller :p

18. [quote name='"ap23le"']

Until the whole what gets smaller :p[/quote]

Bah blasted iPhone auto correct...you win again

I ment to say "hole" and when it is gunked from resin it will allow much less herb to fall through.

19. [quote name='"DWALKERLEM"']

also you could just do something as simple as putting a balled up piece of bud over the hole before you pack the rest of your bowl.[/quote]

I do that if my herb is ground up... Though I usually pack my bowls with only 2-3 broken up pieces of bud instead