Bong Help Please...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TokinBro, Oct 19, 2011.

1. So I got a new bong about a week ago, and its nice. 18 inches 8 arm tree perc, beaker bottom, and ice catcher. I also bought the kind of ash catcher with the bowl attached to it. My question is, should I upgrade to a better ash catcher (tree perc) or a nice diffused roor downstem?

2. you dont need all of that dude..really

just get the diffusion and call it quits.
    8 arms of diffused perculation? come on, and you really think you need more than that?

jesus fuck what is it with these bong hipsters trying to get the 'coolest shit' out there?
    not calling you one op, btw. just questioning
    fuck it dude.

3. ^^

Yeah, you don't want to overkill. Tbh I don't really like using my a/c much these days, just seems to drag so much less without it. :confused:

Edit: fuck dude you just got your piece a week ago lol.. enjoy it man, whats the need of an upgrade so soon?

4. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']^^

Yeah, you don't want to overkill. Tbh I don't really like using my a/c much these days, just seems to drag so much less without it. :confused:

Edit: fuck dude you just got your piece a week ago lol.. enjoy it man, whats the need of an upgrade so soon?[/quote]

A nice ashcatcher won't add a noticable amount of drag if made properly, especially if you put the correct amount of water in it.

5. Very true. But the point about enjoying your bong especially so soon after your purchase is also valid. Is there something in particular you don't like about the hits you are getting? Or are you only trying to increase the smoothness of your hits to an even greater degree?

6. Its just a bitch to have to take the whole ashcatcher off to ash the bowl, and its hard to blow the ash out. I want an ashcatcher with a removable bowl

7. Yea fuck that. I mean an ashcatcher isn't always necessary. If you don't feel like getting a new ashcatcher but you still want a more filtered hit and a cleaner bong you could always just get a carbon filter. Cheaper than getting a nice new a/c and would give you the financial room to get a dope downstem.

Otherwise, a new a/c isn't a bad idea at all.