Bong help please help!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yolo1, Aug 25, 2012.

1. K so I have an arizer solo newest one. I want to get a nice bong. Like roor, hi-si, hoss. Something good. But I have no idea what I'm looking at. I don't no what a dissfuser is or a perk. I have no idea what shape to go with? Beaker idk. I don't no the size I should get. Please tell me what u think. I want to be able to vapor-bong it with my solo. And use it with a lighter and green bowl. I only doo green bowl if that maters. So tell me size, make, shape, perks, diffuser adaptor for a 14mm solo glass piece.

2. Come on guys!

3. The thicker the glass the better percolators are i think to cool the smoke but they're really just for show not sure what a diffuser is ice pinches are a must and the size is all about your personal preference but a longer tube is better because it can hold more smoke shape doesnt matter they will all fuck you up

4. Percolators are not just for show they break the smoke up with bubbles creating more surface area on the water making the hit colder while also forming small bubbles that all simultaneously rise to the top of the water creating a very even and smooth hit.

Personally if I wanted a straight tube I'd go with an apix stemline, he just restocked and its only 155$ its basically a steal.

and a longer tube is not necessarily better, the longer your tube the less flavor you are going to get because the smoke passes over more glass.

5. What would be a good size to use the bong and run my solo threw it