Bong Help?? How much Water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by matteomaximilian, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Hey guys- Just got a new Bong
    the vendor who sold it to me had no idea how it works, I basically want to know How much water to put in each Chamber or Perc.
    based on the pics- there is a lower chamber with little pods that perc, and a series of tubes above that also perc the smoke.. can someone either tell me or visually show me (making marks on the pics I've provided) how much water goes in each perc and to which level?
    thanks
    -Much appreciated IMG_1706.JPG IMG_1707.JPG IMG_1706.JPG IMG_1707.JPG IMG_1708.JPG IMG_1709.JPG View attachment 2132395

2. Your going to want to at least cover the straw things in the sprinkler perc. Try different amounts till you find the drag you like. I think you are gonna need some lung power to rip this one.

3. Yes, Ive been trying and can't seem to find the right level. anyone else have any suggestions?
    thanks@

4. Question: If you cover the straws entirely, does water flow down to the chamber below immediately or at some water level above that?

~Legal MMJ Patient~

5. there are two divided chambers, so if i fill above the straw level, the water goes down the straws and completely fills the lower chamber. if i fill both chambers full and the top chamber just above the straws, then its apparently too much water, and i get some in my mouth as I pull- which makes me confused lol

6. I have a Blackleaf Double Honeycomb that I got from here at Grasscity shop. It took quite a while to find the right water level. I found that just below the second perk works the best. Not too much drag and no matter how hard I rip it no water comes up to my mouth. :smoke:

[​IMG]

7. Try filling the bottom chamber first through the downstem. Fill a little above the perk. That should create a vaccum so you can fill the top perc above the straws without having the bottom perc completly full. Sound like I know what im talking about but I am just guessing... Haha. Let us know if it works. I dont think you want the bottom perc completly full.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My old multi perc bong, if i top filled I had to blow the water down into the lower percs. It would just sit in the top one till I blew it down. Maybe there is something wrong?

9. It wasnt like yours though.