Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Headaches

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ReggieKuush, May 26, 2013.

okay maybe i was exaggerating a bit. *one of the only logical conclusions. happy now?
    but why would i bother mentioning the lighter when about 5 people already have in this thread? i think you're too hung up on proving that I'm somehow an asshole lol

I have literally never heard anyone say this.  Around here we call them salad bowls, and we've done multiple strains together and never had problems.

I was one of them already who mentioned it,but you said the only logical conclusion, as if there was nothing else possible and any other suggestion was bunk.

I'm not trying to prove anything, just disagreed with what you said :confused_2:

4. #24 AuhMayZing, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    it's only with certain strains that don't work well together as flower.

I should've been more specific, sorry.

5. This used to happen to me all the time when I used a bic, but it stopped once I started using hemp wick.

And btw, something is only a "migraine" headache when it involves vision interruptions or vomiting, not just when its a throbbing headache.

6. Kinda suspicious of that... why would that ever happen?
    Almost all of my bowls are salad bowls, and I've never had a problem..

7. ^Was going to ask that too, like what type of strains?

8. Sometimes I get headaches later in the day if I smoke early on.  Thats really all I have to contribute. 

I don't know why it happens but I know it has something to do with smoking

9. started to use hemp wick it helps a little.Still dont feel too nice if i smoked more than 3-4 bong bowls in a day though, so i smoke lots of juicy jays now :smoking: