Bong has no carb or stem just a bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Alex1029, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Just got a new bong recently and it legitimately has no carb and no stem to pull out so clearing it has been impossible. When I hit it, it just keeps pulling smoke and when u pass it, the next person just hits stale smoke and so on. It was $50 and so far it's been a piece of shit. Idk what im doing wrong but I know for a fact the bowl doesn't pull out and there is no carb at all. Someone please help me so that I won't have wasted 50 bucks. There is a file attached if you would like to see it.

Attached Files:

2. I think that's a bubbler or something. Def not a bong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yeah looks like a bubbler.

Personally I would NEVER buy a bong with out a glass on glass stem and bowl

4. So would there be any way for me to clear this thing? would putting a carb in it myself help? What can I do to make this the piece it should be?

5. Ya could almost fit some sort of rig that fits around or cups inside it. A makeshift bowl persay, thats removable so you could lift it to clear. Out of what material tho..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Jumbo bubbler.... send it to me if you don’t want it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I actually use an old bong bowl that fits in decently but it just seems like to much work lol but maybe I'll find some new way. Thank for the comments guys keep sending em my way

8. Honestly it's a good piece but I feel like it's for 1 person to just sit there and face a quick bowl, but I'm the kinda stoner that just has to share his shit (especially when it's real good) and nobody really wants to hit another persons old stale smoke no matter how good the shit is