Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong from GC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zxzxz, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I wanna get a bong but a not too expensive one my budget is around 45-80$ Yes I know how to google but I want an opinion from you guys. Should I get a GC bong? Or are there better sites out there for smoking devices?

2. There are better sites for brand name stuff, but for your price range I think you're looking at W* pieces.

3. #3 Braddock, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    You can never go wrong with glass!

However, if you dont find what your looking for in this website, I recommend grasscity.com for some half way decent bongs

4. Your either only going to get a WS for that, or your gonna have to work with a custom blower.

If you are gonna get a WS, may as well be here, no other place gives you 10% off, but they charge the same prices as GC

there is also some good Ehle and Molino pieces in that price range.

You'd be better off with Ehle or Molino for a simple tube.

5. appreciate it thanks for the replies