bong for $150

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thehocopothead, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hi. I'm a blunt smoker but recently have had problem breathing so im quitting blunts alltogether. I'm going to a headshop tomorrow to look for a piece. I was thinking something 5 mm thick with a perc. Would $150 not be enough for something like this.

2. 150 should get you something nice, go with quality simple bongs, dont go all out with shitty china percs and ash catchers. Maybe a nice 12" beaker/straight tube and a diffused downstem.

3. I would rather go online to get cheaper pieces, but then again, I copped up a gasmask with a bong for 30 instead of the 60 in online shops.

4. Do people sell glass on here? If so I could help you out for something a little more pricey but definitely worth every penny. 5mm pink illadelph beaker, 17", like new. Includes: sheldon black bowl, pink illadelph diffused downstem, shitty ash catcher, and 26" ryot pro-case. zydr@iup.edu if interested.

5. No glass sales allowed.

6. Well, I normally would recommend a HiSi like the one I bought last year -straight tube with three ice pinches and a hex base and a diffused down stem....but...they don't make that model anymore, apparently. I looked at their website and what I saw wasn't very impressive. But, the one I bought is very straight ahead and solid after a year's use. It's easy to keep clean, too, and that's important to me because I hate smoking out of dirty glass.

I'd recommend a straight tube. (Ice pinches are no big deal either way, really, imo.) Get a decent diffused down stem and avoid any percolators in that price range.

7. image-2323942817.jpg

I paid 200 for this at my lhs