bong down in boston... please help and read even if your not from boston

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by edmonds21, Jul 29, 2010.

1. just got a new 200 dollar piece and my friends placed it down to hard and broke the bottom bubble into like 10 pieces... anyone know a good shop that will reblow the bottom base for cheap in the boston area... would really appreciate it considering i havent even smoked out of the damn thing yet... pleaseee hely me thanks for everything in advance. also if you dont know... do you think it can be fixed... youd really make my day thanks

2. Sounds like your friends owe you 200 dollars

3. thats kinda hopeless in my book, i really don't think anyone is going to fix that. i hate to be a dick to your friends, but they kinda owes you $200... :cool:

4. yeah man.. your freinds pretty much owe you $200

5. First it must be COMPLETLY 100% CLEAN AND SPOTLESS before anyone will even look at it. Call up some local shops and see if they know anyone who can do repairs.

But for the future, DO NOT let others handle your glass without a FIRM WARNING before hand and a set of rules in order to use your glass. Never takes your eyes off your stuff around stoned friends.

OR use cheaper glass with friends and keep the nice piece personal/private.