Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong doubles as prep for brownies!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wntdaliv, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So where I'm at I don't really have enough leeway to just cook up some butter because it just smells too much.

But!

Since, oil/fat/etc absorbs thc, could I just filled up my bong with some olive oil and let it absorb some of the thc from when I smoke normally?

I figure it'll use up more herb for regular smoking, but then I won't be losing it, it'll be good for brownies and hopefully it won't smell dank at all. just delicious brownie smell.

What do yall think?

2. i don't think it would work at all, honestly. Don't know what else to say lol

3. i feel like that wouldn't work for some reason, and i just dont know if i'd put olive oil in my bong.

4. hmmmm, well it's not really a good bong, it's a shottie out of a gatorade bottle, so I'm not too worried about that.

but I'm always reading that doing something like smoking with vodka in your bong is just plain stupid because it absorbs the thc.

but then again maybe I'm just too high right now.

5. dont do it

It will just get all the resin in the olive oil... and the last thing you wanna eat is resin... shit is nasty to smoke even haha

6. LOL bong rips with oil? No sir.

-C

7. ooch I didn't even think about the resin.

screw eating that junk, I'ma stick to my shottie for now

8. Not to mention the oil is extremely flammable and I wouldn't want that shit anywhere near fire...

9. Yeah, I don't think oil and flames mix very well man. Also, I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think you'd need to heat the mixture up and cook the THC in the olive oil for that to work.

10. No, it'd definitely work just by smoking through the oil, because the THCA is already converted to THC when you light the weed and start smoking. The only problem is that it would be nasty as fuck to eat that oil and as I already mentioned, extremely dangerous to put fire near that quantity of oil.

11. Hahahaha olive oil is NOT extremely flammable. Go ahead and try to light it on fire.

But there was a thread recently about this and the bottom line is even though I understand your curiosity, don't think you won't get flammed for being a dumb-ass. That would be a BITCH to clean out too.