Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong decision problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Sep 2, 2013.

1. #1 MooseMusic, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    Okay so money for me is tight ever since I lost my job. I'm going to have 100 dollars to last me for weed for 2 weeks.

SWIM recently offered me for $100, A bong and 3 grams of weed (picture of bong at bottom), but I know the weed won't last me. He also offered me $50 a Quarter for weed. 

I have no idea what to do, please help.

Bong: http://puu.sh/4gNn8.jpg

2. looks like your getting a decent deal with the bong and 3 grams, The quarter could last a month, bong will last years

3. You see the problem is though, I smoke to help my insomnia and without weed it is difficult if not impossible for me to get to sleep.

4. Get weed and a pipe and make waterfalls

5. Someone Who Isn't Me

6. I think worth it

7. It basically comes down to wheter or not you want to add the bong to your collection. You won't have as much weed for the next two weeks, but from the looks of it you score a pretty decent, quality looking, glass.

On another note, using the new bong will more then likely get you a little more bang for your buds. Depending on your tolerance. It is very easy to conserve weed using a bong.

Pack one hitters in the bong, something you can torch and inhale all of it in one swipe. This is the best way to conserve weed and still stay high. 3 Grams realisticly, especially if only smoking at night, by yourself, could easily last a week. I will admit 2 weeks is pushing it.

Honestly, I would do the deal if you can get by with a little less weed. Plus some opportunity should arise within two weeks that you could make a little side cash doing an odd job with a buddy, or even help the neighbors around you with something. Elderly always need something done for them. Good luck fellow blade, either choice is a decent one. My 2 cents says you should go for the bong and the 3 grams for $100. I figure 3 grams runs you $45-$50 bucks anyways so $50 on that piece is a decent deal. I recently sold a 3 footer, glass on glass to my buddy for $75 though. Now thats a steal!

8. See the problem is though, He is selling the bong to me for $80 and selling me 3 grams for $20 (usually 30 an 1/8) but I could get a half oz for $100 and not get the bong. I also have a homemade bong I use at the moment

9. #11 BudButler, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    take the bong and go with out weed for a bit

10. Yea but the '2 weeks' without is only an estimate. it may be longer or shorter. I want the bong, but I also want alot of weed to smoke.

11. as someone said go mow some elderly persons lawn or something or go pawn off some shit you don't use anymore. i would love to have that piece as well, but if your looking for more weed than your homemade bong should do the trick too. I've used plenty of gatorade bottle bongs and they still get you high as fuck, even though it's probably not as safe as smoking out of glass. if your really concerned about your insomnia i would just go with buying the weed. i know i would go through 3 grams in a day or 2 but that's just me

12. I usually smoke about 1-2 grams a day but that bong is just beautiful

13. it is beautiful and you are getting a pretty good deal for 80 bucks, but is it worth you not sleeping over?

14. Smoke less. THats a lot to smoke every day.

15. imo buy the quarter thats a good price, the go to a smoke shop and buy a cheaper bong or pipe or mabye a plastic bong and bam.

16. TBH i think the bong is a better deal just because if you can get through the 2 weeks youll have a nice glass but your talking like you would rather do the quater, so do what you want its your money

17. Thanks everyone for the help, I decided to go with getting a half oz for $100 as the bottom of the bong bowl was broken and the weed he had was schwag, So I just got a half oz of Trainwreck. And also for the reason above