Bong Concept

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kohltastrophe, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Recently I created a new bong, it has 4 percolators and still maintains a relatively decent size. Here is a picture of it's concept: [​IMG]
    To make this piece you will need:
    - 4 SmartWater Bottles
    - a long stem with a percolator(if it doesn't have a perc then you will only have 3 percs)
    - a bowl to fit with the stem
    - and a mouthpiece

- Keep one smartwater bottle intact, and cut about 3 inches of the bottoms off of the rest.
    - On two of the cut off bottoms and on the full smartwater bottle, drill one large hole for the stem to slide through, and as many small holes as you desire to filter the smoke, 10 is a good number.
    - After everything is drilled, slide the bottoms that were drilled onto the full smartwater bottle and put the undrilled bottom at the very bottom to hold the water.
    - Seal the edges with tape or any sealant of your choice.
    - Put bowl/stem in and seal their place
    - Fill with water
    - Hit that shit

You could do this with more than just 4 smartwater bottles and keep adding onto it if you wanted to.

2. Would be weird putting your mouthpiece directly outwards, I'm assuming that was just a flaw in the rough draft though.  Build it and post pics or a vid, I'm curious to see it, but too lazy to make one.

3. You can use any mouthpiece you want, I used a tube with a mouthpiece so it's kinda like a hookah. I just put that there so you can know to improvise and do as you wish.

4. Nice concept but seems more like a bubbler