Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Clips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatsfornoobs, Aug 4, 2011.

  1. I've seen em' but don't know what they're called. They're used to stabilize heavier attachments by the joint. What's the proper name for them?
  2. K-clips i think.

Share This Page